The founder of Virtual Organization Advisors is also the founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline pioneered since 1997 and the World’s Foremost Thought Leader and Expert on Virtual Organizations and Virtual Organization Leadership.
He is also the founder of VOMI (“Virtual Organization Management Institute”), VOMI Global Think Tank, VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, Virtual Organization Leadership, Virtual Organization Recruiter, Digital Currency Consortium, Digital Currency Ethical Board, Virtual Organization Executives, The New Virtual Organization World Consortium, Virtual Campus Dormitory Consortium, Virtual Residential Community Consortium, League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives, and a number of other virtual organization entities and initiatives.
About Virtual Organization Advisors
Our primary objective is to share our deep insights into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership with all potential stakeholders as well as recommend the most accurate path and direction to follow in order to Learn How To Build, Manage And LEAD Virtual Organizations.
As well, we offer Virtual Organization Appraisal and Valuation services and training to providers of business appraisal and valuation services.
When it comes to virtual organizations, this is too important a financial and business decision to make on a whim, or based primarily on plain hype, smoke and mirrors or just a couple of answers to some chat questions.
In the grand scheme of things, it is a far-reaching business decision as well as a very smart and small investment for all organizations who have an interest in either Building Virtual Organizations or offering Virtual Organization Leadership Training to their members.
These stakeholders include, however, are not limited to:
- The Global 5000, a select group of companies representing nearly 70% of global GDP.
- Global Consulting Firms
- Global, National and Local Transaction Advisory Firms (offering Business Valuation, Sale, Merger & Acquisition, Capital Formation, and Strategic Alternatives Evaluation services).
- Leading Universities worldwide
- Federal, State and Local Governments worldwide striving to meet Federal Executive Branch National Continuity Programs and Requirements
- Leading Futuristic and Modern Residential Architecture Firms
- Leading Residential Real Estate Developers
- Leading Mall and Shopping Center Owners and Developers
- Leading Fashion and Other Apparel Retailers
- Think Tanks
- Leading Digital Currency and Cryptocurrency Companies
- RAIDA-based Technology Organizations
- Leading Blockchain Technology and Other Distributed Ledger Technology Pioneers
- Futuristic Distributed Digital Currency Platform Technology Pioneers and Innovators
- Futuristic Land, Air and Sea Transportation Technology Pioneers and Innovators
- Futuristic Private Suborbital Spaceflight Transportation Technology Pioneers and Innovators
- Futuristic Quantum Computer, Communications and Internet Pioneers and Innovators
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) Pioneers and Innovators
- Futuristic Immersive Technology (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality) Pioneers and Innovators
- Futuristic Smart-City and IoT Technology Pioneers and Innovators
- ALL Groundbreaking Energy Technology Innovators
They are stakeholders who are fully cognizant of the fact that 1) this world of Virtual Organizations – The New Virtual Organization World – that the founder of the virtual organization management discipline has been advocating and predicting for more than 25 years has finally arrived, and 2) they can no longer afford to maintain the “we will cross that bridge when we get there” mentality. It’s now time to cross that bridge.
The publication of Member-In-Principle: The Ultimate Membership Level has now made it possible for every single human being anywhere in the world to be able to contribute to the agenda of Virtual Organization Advisors and Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOM Institute) without becoming an official member or client. That includes All Business Executives, Public Policy Executives, Academia Executives, Heads of State, Members of the Executive and Legislative and Judicial Branches of Government, Religious Leaders of All Faiths, and every single other member of society.
Strategic PARTNER OPPORTUNITIES
We offer an ideal strategic partner opportunity to the following organizations whose clients have a need for our virtual organization advisory services:
- Leading Virtual Collaboration Platform Providers
- Global Consulting Firms
- Global, National and Local Transaction Advisory Firms
- Global and National Human Capital Consulting Firms
- Global and National Human Resources Associations
- Leading Leadership Training Providers
- Leading Digital Asset Venture Capital Firms
- Global Digital Asset Investment Management Firms
Click HERE to learn more about the Virtual Organization Advisors Strategic Partner Program.